Los Angeles, CA – April 2018.. The MIDI Association (TMA), the global community of people who work, play and create with MIDI, is launching their “May is MIDI Month” membership and donation drive in May, 2018.
- Website redesign – To create more value for MIDI Association members, the www.midi.org website is being updated with a cleaner, more contemporary design and expanded functionality.
- Downloads of the new specifications – The MPE and MIDI-CI specifications adopted at Winter NAMM 2018 will be available for download on the site in May.
- MIDI Tip of the Day – Craig Anderton, one of the industry’s best-known writers and a TMA board member, will present a new MIDI tip every day on the site.
- A MIDI Message newsletter every week in May – Four special issues will cover new MIDI developments, links to the daily tips, and feature a new MIDI artist of the week.
- MIDI News Coverage of Musikmesse, Super Booth, ASCAP Expo and MoogFest